Forum Navigation
You need to login with Discord to create topics, post or vote in polls.

Buffing the cloth sell at bandit

I know you likely get this suggestion often, i understand. Please hear me out. As a farmer, I enjoy farming, lots. Everything about it. With one exception. Selling cloth to bandit. Ive played a few servers that will free rein the selling, to the point that it can break the server. That is not what im looking for. I appreciate the grind, and the ability to get by, not get rich. I was wondering if it would be possible to reduce the refill time on the bandit cloth sell, by half. As it stands its just over 5 min for the vendor to refill the max “sell”. Im not trying to break the cloth sell, or make it OP. Just slightly more lucrative. It would be amazing If it was even 2 min refill to max sell. Still making you wait, but making it less time consuming to sell the crop you already have 2+hours invested in. Im not so much looking for this for myself to gain either. I like growing hemp, and farming in general and usually sell the cloth I harvest for 1/3 what bandit buys it for. Allowing all other players the ability to triple their scrap, just by buying my cloth, and selling it to bandit. That way i make a little scrilla, while the entire server can benefit. Sadly, selling is the frowniest part of that equation. Not a necessity, but would be a noticeable improvement even if ever so slight. Thank you for allowing me to plead my case. Im not just looking to get rich here either. Im thinking about the community. Thank you for your time and have a fantastic weekend. 
Postal Malone 

This has just been applied to Relic Main. More details here: https://relicpve.com/forums/topic/february-2024-wipe-updates/#postid-27

This has been a long long longggggg requested feature. 🙂

Any chance It will apply to relic Evo? I left that part out in my original comment, my bad. Either way, thank you. Very much appreciated. 

Pushed the changes to all servers now. Enjoy 🙂

Thank you sir. Very much appreciated. Have a great day!