Forum Navigation
You need to login with Discord to create topics, post, or vote in polls.

Stacks, Worries, Clans & Commands

Okay, this has probably been said already! But, I wanted to say, I think most of us on Relic would appreciate, if it is at all possible for the Rust Gods, to bless us with 3k/5k stacks for Scrap? Sure, it's kinda cool to see a whole box full of scrap at the end of wipe but, man is it a pain [Good struggle to have i guess?] for inventory space if you wanna take 10k to Outpost for one of the modded guns or something lol. 

Another thought is, clans! So we can have lil groups of people, for funsies. I may have already suggested this? I think lol. I am not sure. But example: [ClanName]Pavi The Wandering Artist: Hello chat!  - Is how it would look. I've seen it in a couple modded servers. Can be really fun. Don't have to be in a team with people for it either. Can make lil clubs like the Engineers clan or the Artists clan, etc 😀 

Thirdly, can we add a command like !twig  - So we can quickly say "Hey, please upgrade your base to at least wood asap, it helps the entire server not lag as much."  Or something to that matter. It's honestly upsetting how many VIPs [Which i believe is the membership that is excluded from decay inactivity] Sit up big twig bases/towers/placements/bazillions of TCs litered around without care. It's cool they support the server but, it's not really fair to everyone if they impede on everyone with lag/entity vomit?

Which leads me to my last suggestion, maybe a super duper decrease of decay-time after 7 days[ for us VIPs]? So it still decays if you don't log on after 7 days but very slowly? And ONLY if it's twig [IF that is even possible??It sounds complex for sure, code wise]  I dunno, I'm spit balling, but worried for the server I so love for 4 years now! - I know this was quite a long post but, just sharing thoughts o/ Much love Relic Fam o/

it does get really dumb for people to PUT TWIG TCS and i just hate it so if we could destory twig or atleast make it to where you have to upgrade your outer/tcs to wood!

Thank you for the suggestions Pavi.

We introduced a limit on twig per base/build for our September wipe. Maybe in the future we introduce a decay on it. Will get that command working as well (!twig): https://relicpve.com/forums/topic/wipe-updates-for-september-2024/ 

Clans, yes! Looking to get that implemented in the future so others can do stuff together without the need of inviting them to their team. Great idea.

We can look to increase scrappie stacks 🙂