Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Relic CommunitySuggestionsSharing rivers
You need to login with Discord to create topics, post or vote in polls.

Sharing rivers

People should not be allowed to foundation a whole river so no one else can use it. Rivers should be a resource that is shared among players instead of capitalized by a single one/one team.

• Foundationed-river.png

That's the one by my place in C14, no idea who's it is since they twigged it off before I got there. Would have been nice to be able to drop in a couple water pumps though. Most of the rivers are like that with either super compounds built along them or slug trails of twig blocking them off. Not the most neighborly thing in the world but oh well... 🙁

Thank you for the suggestion. I have added a new section in our rules regarding rivers. We will be enforcing it April wipe forward. https://relicpve.com/forums/topic/wipe-updates-for-april-2024/

Inland rivers (on the main island): Please do not block off the entire river. Leave at least 75% of the river for others to build and collect food. If you decide to build on the river itself, you must allow boat passage (upstream). The one exception to this rule is if you’ve claimed an island.