Forum Navigation
You need to login with Discord to create topics, post, or vote in polls.

2024 Halloween Design Contest

Our annual Halloween design contest is back again. Let's see some of those spoooooooky builds!

Rules:

1. Must be Halloween themed. Remember the Halloween shop in Arbington (across from the Christmas area, you can't miss it) sells themed items.
  2. Killing pookies is allowed. Trying to kill your fellow community members is not lol. Bwhahaha.
  3. Have fun!

Prizes:

1st.) One Reaper (for November wipe), 100,000 XP, and a $25 giftcard to our shop
2nd.) One Reaper (for November wipe), 50,000 XP, and a $10 giftcard to our shop
3rd.) One Reaper (for November wipe) and 25,000 XP

Please post your submissions here and please add your in-game name to the submissionYou can attach pictures by replying to this thread.

You have until October 31 to submit your design. Just remember we will have a mid-month wipe on Oct. 24 - please plan accordingly! Voting will start on November 1st! Have fun and good luck!

Well it's time to get this ball rolling with entries!

I did something a little different for this wipe, hope you all enjoy. Best watched in full screen.

Halloween 2024 entry for EssieΩ on Relic main.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uVVbz3ryDf0

So I'll follow suit! essi_omega first of all super cool construction! And still time to edit a video Respect 🙂 I only manage to submit a few screen shots! So I redesigned my graffiti wall to the motto Halloween at F11 near Dome. The special thing this time is the ramp for the motorcyclists who can spontaneously make a jump! Otherwise the shop is dangerous this time built at the top hehe and there are skewers at the bottom and if you're unlucky you die xd Otherwise there is night light visitor counter and as always a 360 degree camera: ID GraffitiWall. I'm 70% done! Hope when the referees come by that everything is ready so far! Since I draw everything myself, it takes a little longer. Thanks to Riplay who sent in a picture for the Wall 🙂 Wish everyone a lot of fun your Wesko

(Also ich ziehe nach! essi_omega erst mal super geiler Bau! Und noch zeit ein Video zu schneiden Respekt 🙂 Ich schaffe nur paar screen shots einzureichen! Also ich habe meine Graffiti Wall um designt auf das Motto Halloween bei F11 nähe Dome. Das besondere diesmal ist die Rampe für die Motorradfahrer die spontan ein spring machen können! Ansonsten ist der Shop diesmal gefährlich oben gebaut hehe und unten gibt es Spieße und wenn man Pech hat stirbt man xd Sonst gibt es Nacht Licht Besucherzähler und wie immer eine 360 Grad Camera: ID GraffitiWall. Bin zu 70% fertig! Hoffe wenn Die Schiedsrichter vorbeikommt das alles so weit fertig ist! Da ich alles selber zeichne dauert das nun mal etwas länger. Danke geht an Riplay der ein Bild eingesendet hat für die Wall 🙂 Wünsche allen viel spaß euer Wesko)

• 1.jpg
  • 3.jpg
  • 4.jpg
  • 6.jpg
  • 7.jpg
  • 252490_9.jpg

Jesterdclown - ingame

Entry link