Forum Navigation
Forum breadcrumbs - You are here:Relic CommunitySuggestionsLimit planters
You need to login with Discord to create topics, post, or vote in polls.

Limit planters

How should this be limited
Not at all0 Votes · 0.00%
Limit to TC0 Votes · 0.00%
Limit to Player0 Votes · 0.00%
Limit to Team2 Votes · 100.00%
Server Limit0 Votes · 0.00%
2 Participants

Flying through the world I see ALOOT of mega bases with a shit tonne of planters, its just not needed, 100 is more than enough planters for a group, the more planters people have the more entities as every single seed planted is an entity, they then need more lights and sprinklers to keep their crops growing, and more pumps and purifiers.

I truly believe this is significantly contributing to players lag on the server and hopefully a hard limit will fix that.

I suggest if a limit is implemented it is Per Team so groups cant bypass it with large teams of alot of people, however then players will try to bypass it by being solos in one large base, so maybe have an additional limiter where being on a TC counts you as part of that team to stop this bypass too.

The reason i suggest this is because this was a HUGE problem on another PVE server i played and admined on for a while and this implementation almost doubled the FPS of the server and improved smoothness for all.

atleast ban bullshit megafarms or have a reasonable size limit even if there is no hard server enforced limit, this will allow admins to use their best judgement to decide if a farm is too large like this one.

https://prnt.sc/x3wkI1DJ7HzN