Forum Navigation
You need to login with Discord to create topics, post or vote in polls.

Didn't know where else to post...so Hotel?

Would you like to join the Mid-Rig Hotel for next wipe?
Yes!4 Votes · 100.00%
No thanks.0 Votes · 0.00%
4 Participants

I wanted to ask the community [And Staff] while not worrying about this post being swallowed by general chatting; About making a giant OilRig inspired hotel out on an island next wipe [April 4th]. It will be about the size of small oilrig. And, I want Art posted all around the interior, even if you can only do stickman! [We will have donation dropboxes to put art/materials in.] The subject of the art is anything Rust related [and of course PG] - And also, I want to host a couple events! Poker Tournament on every other Friday, Art Contest Every Saturday, and Best Costume/Outfit on the last Sunday before wipe! - I will want 2-4 Hotel 'Staff', to be judges in contests and an electrician [or two] to help with the power we will need to make this place shine like smoil! There will also be about 8 2x1 rooms [200 scrap each], 4 2x2 rooms [300 scrap each] and two suites [top of the hotel/party area 4x4, 1k each] for folks to live in! If all is alright with the staff, permission wise, for something so grand in size [albeit out on an island away from any high traffic] to be built - Let me know if you want to help out! Attached to this post is screenshots from a video i got the idea from!

• hotel.png

I've been wanting to do a hotel or rental/neighbourhoods again for like, a year 😀 I'd be so down to help/staff/etc. My primary teammate I've been running with since I came back is out for the foreseeable due to PC issues.

Oh la la! Love love love. Just let us know if you need anything to complete these events. 

I love what you've done with the gallery in-game. You're truly talented. Minus, of course, the pookie beating me up :(. I can never forgive you for that. 

Hmmmm. Electrician huh?

I have a few questions!

Is there pay? (Heh)

Is this on main or EU?

Fireworks? If you know who I am you know what I'm asking. Lol

P.s. I may also come with an assistant

Update!!! : I got some time to go onto a Sandbox server to build this out. Not all of the pieces are upgraded to the materials I want in the end. But still! Here's some shots I got!

Update on rooms/floors: There are [7] 2x1 rooms, bottom floor, with one 2x2 room. Second floor has [3] 2x2 rooms with two VIP rooms [basically 2x2 but with closets] - and the top has the two special 4x4 suites. There will be Workbenches, BBQs, Repair benches, Mixing tables, fridges, and on the top; a dance floor, poker tables, and more all available to the public! 

--
Also, to Sert, There will be pay! I am not sure the amount of scrap/material just yet! And ofc you can set up firework shows in the top.  And this is on Main! [Assistant is more than welcome o/] - Oh and additional, Staff is more than welcome to stay in any pick of the rooms, except the VIP or Suites <3 There will also be two donation/drop boxes on the bottom flatform! [aka dock]. 
  • FirstFloorRooms.png
  • FirstFloorRooms2.png
  • SecondFloorRooms2.png
  • FullBuild.png